- Tourist office situated in the Cloth Hall of the main square, Tel:(0032) 57 2007 32
- Good restaurants and shops also around the main square, but please try the back streets for a walk, there is a very good book shop called The Shell Hole, well worth a browse.
- For the choc a holic excelent shops around the square.
- Tourist office situated in the town hall, in the Grand Place, beneath which are the tunnels of Arras. (0033) 03 21 51 26 95
- Parking can be in the Grand Place, or if staying over night I would reccomend the undergound parking, cheap and safe.
- Eating in Arras we have found some very good restaurants, our favourite being just of...
- Good shopping around the squares.
- Tourist office situated at 15-17 Rue du Nouveau Siécle
- The ideal base for Verdun, set in the Champagne area you cannot go away without trying the local goods!
- Tourist office, tel: 26 47 24 96
- Tourist office: Place de la Nation Tel: 29 861418, worth looking in prior to departure as the maps and literature available are very good.
Follow the links for D.I.Y Battlefield Tours
Maps & Guides give’s you info to help along the way.
Battlefields - Maps & locations.
Great War Links - other sites dedicated to WW1 & 2